Egyptian Kalamata olives
Black olives, naturally ripe, of uniform size, with typical Kalamata variety shape, of natural fermentation,
- free of Dacus or other signs of fly infections.
- Kalamata black olives have a special shape curved in the top.
- the farmers pick these olives by hand after they have reached full maturity.
- The Kalamata olive is one of best around the globe and linked with the highest quality.
- Appearance of Kalamata : Dark brown, purple, black typical of olives naturally ripen and fermented in brine
- Fruity, typical of naturally ripen and fermented Kalamata olives, slightly salty, without off flavors of side fermentation (zapateria, butyric, decayed egg, etc.).
- Cultivar: Kalamata Uses: Table / oil / cooking
- From: Egypt Texture: occassionaly Soft and fleshy
there is alot of type of packing avilable as clints request.just call us and we will show you all type we have