GMO Free - Hypoallergenic - Gluten Free - Lactose Free - Pesticide free - Heavy Metal Free
Superfine, minim sweetness, white, maltodextrin powders have a high dissolution rate and excellent particulate intensity, produced from Egyptian Rice, which is GMO-Free, Hypoallergenic, Lactose-free.
- Due to its low density, maltodextrin is often used as a filler with high-intensity sweeteners, especially in packets of sweetener.
- It also acts as an anti-caking agent.
- Maltodextrin used in this way in a wide range of products, like salad dressings, baked goods, dips frozen desserts, and sausages.
- Maltodextrin can help in the stability of frozen yogurt and ice cream by controlling the melting character and increasing the freezing temperature.
Stabilizer & Carrier
- Maltodextrin is an applicable carrier for flavors " When oils or fruit and vegetable juices concentrated are spray dried onto maltodextrin, they take a powder's forms ".
- Maltodextrin used in tableting pharmaceutical compounds.
- In flavor, industry producers mixed oils with maltodextrin to create no additional flavoring.
- Covering low-fat extruded snacks, like pretzels or cereals, with maltodextrins can give a specular, crisp surface.
- When added to confectionery coatings, maltodextrin helps raise slurry solids to dry the coatings faster.
- Highly soluble
- Superior film-forming properties
- Excellent solids builder
- Neutral flavor
- Excellent dispersion
- Low bulk density
- Clean flavor profile
Maltodextrine applications :
- Health & Personal care products
- Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry
- Athletes food supplements
- Salad Dressings
- Soft Drinks
You can Download Our Solutions Table Form HERE
Kraft Paper bags lined with polypropylene layer of 25 KG. capacity